This Memorial Day has dawned a perfect spring day. Sunny, in the 70’s and after a brief stop at Trader Joe’s, the kids and I are headed to a state park for a hike and a picnic lunch.
Today, I’d like to share some recent finds from this inter-connected web.
1. We do not have many lilac trees here. Lilacs are my most favorite flower and so this lovely post makes me want to search for a bouquet for my table.
2. REALLY want to try this lovely thing for dinner soon!
3. Starting to plan summer lessons and projects for the kids. No, we do not homeschool, but during the summer, we need things to do and I love to learn as much as the kids. Here are some activities I’ve been thinking about.
4. Planning a trip to this lovely bird sanctuary. My favorite is the albino robin they have. We often end our trip with a stop at the Great Swamp for a bird watching session.
5. Thinking about pampering myself using this.
6. Next we grill, I hope to have garden fresh beets for this lovely thing.
7. Lastly, I’d like to end one of my weeks with one of these.